In today’s rapidly evolving technological landscape, software integrations have become the lifeblood of efficiency and innovation for businesses and individuals alik
- ERP Integrations – connecting with other essential business applications while developing automations where possible to eliminate manual efforts/improve operational efficiency.
- Custom Integration Solutions – this tends to be one of the most common requests for us in the integration world – solving a business challenge by connecting 2 or more systems. Here we tailor (and develop) the solution to the unique needs of the business, which starts with a deep discovery to understand the challenges, where the roadblocks are, and mapping out an approved plan to push forward.
- Data Warehouses (and lakes and lake houses…) – connecting a wide variety of systems to centralize all data for analytics and reporting (and layering on visualization tools like Qlik, Tableau, or Power BI). In some cases, this also includes pushing clean data back to tools like CRM and marketing automation.
- CRM – push and pull, maximizing the value of the CRM by enabling tools like Salesforce to be the central hub for all customer information and activity.
- Marketing Automation Tools – similar to what I’ve noted above re the CRM, our work here has been focused on helping organizations to optimize their efforts around acquisition, retention, and conversion.